Advances in bioinformatics and genomic data analysis have enabled the identification of cancer antigens that are generally overlooked during immune surveillance; these neoantigens have been shown to possess substantial therapeutic potential
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of developers engaged in the development of neoantigen targeted therapies.
- Detailed profiles of developers of neoantigen targeted therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- A detailed publication analysis of close to 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles published during the period 2015-2019 (till February), highlighting the research focus within the industry.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to neoantigens.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to neoantigen targeting therapies.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies that are focused on developing neoantigen targeted therapies.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Target Disease Indication
- Bone and Cartilage Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Renal Carcinoma
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
Type of Treatment
Type of Immunotherapy
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine
- DNA / RNA-based Vaccine
- Protein / Peptide-based Vaccine
- TIL-based Therapy
Route of Administration
Key Geographical Region
- North America (US)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain
- Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Gabriel Nistor, Chief Scientific Officer, AIVITA Biomedical
- Ella Sorani, Vice President Research and Development, BioLineRx
- Heinz Lubenau, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, VAXIMM
Key companies covered in the report
- Bavarian Nordic
- Genocea Biosciences
- Immunovative Therapies
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Neon Therapeutics
- Precision Biologics
- Vaxon Biotech
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector.
Contact : Roots Analysis Private Limited