Monopoly is a board game based on the exchange and sale of goods and is one of the best-selling commercial board games in the world. The objective of the game is to form a supply monopoly, owning all the real estate that appears in the game. Players take turns moving their tokens around a board, based on the dice score, and they land on properties that they can buy from an imaginary bank, or let the bank auction them off if not bought. If the properties in which they fall already have owners, the owners can charge to pass through their property or whoever falls may buy them, in case of advancing by chance or communal ark the properties cannot be bought.
The rules of the game
- If a player goes to land without an owner, they have the option to buy it from the bank.
- If he decides to buy the property, the player pays the bank the value stipulated in the Property Title and receives the letter that makes him the owner. The player places the card, face-up, in front of him. Thereafter, you will be able to charge rent to each player who lands on that space.
- If the player does not buy the property, the banker wins it at auction. Anyone can participate in the auction, and the property goes to the highest bidder. He immediately pays the banker and receives his Title Deed.
- If a roll of the dice leads to an already owned utility company, the player must pay 4 or 10 times the number rolled by the dice, depending on whether the owning player has one or two cards.
- If a Luck letter sends the player to the utility company, the player must roll the dice to calculate the rent owed.
- When a player owns both utility company beds and one of them is mortgaged, they still charge 10 times the rent on the unmortgaged card.
- If a Luck card sends to the nearest railway station, the player must move to the nearest one in the direction of the board (not backwards).
- When the player goes to the Luck boxes or Community Box, he takes a card from the corresponding pile and follows the instructions he receives.
- There are two cases in which you keep the letter; They are the ones that allow you to get out of jail. His motto is “Get out of jail.”
- If a player must pay a tax or a fine, he will do so to the bank.
- If the player is sent to any other space and passes through the exit, he will charge an amount of money.
- When the player is sent to jail, the token goes straight from the box where it is located to the jail box. If the player goes to the jail space without being sent to it, it is considered a simple visit and is not charged with any sanction. When a player has been sent to jail, he must wait for the next turn to free himself, however, he does it.
- During his stay in prison, the player can collect rents, build on his land, buy, sell or mortgage his properties.
- If a player lands on a box with an owner, the owner will charge the rent according to the rates established in his Title Deed. If the property is mortgaged, the landlord cannot collect rent. In this case, and to be clear, the title deed will be turned upside down. If the owner owns all the properties of that colour without building, he can double the rent (even if he has mortgaged properties of other colours). If there is any mortgaged property of this colour, it cannot be charged double, since the group is considered incomplete.
- If the landlord does not claim the rent before the next player makes his roll, he loses the sum.
And it is also possible to build hotels and a lot of other things. like life itself … although we must not forget that it is only a game