The Aadhaar card is used to verify an individual’s identification. Residents of India are granted a one-of-a-kind Aadhaar number when they apply for one. The Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number that is assigned to each individual. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the government agency that issues Aadhaar cards (UIDAI). Aadhaar is issued after an individual passes the verification process and provides the basic minimum of demographic and biometric data.
The Aadhaar number of two individuals cannot be the same. As a result, there can’t be two Aadhaar numbers because they’re linked to individual biometrics. The UIDAI has provided a variety of Aadhaar forms for citizens’ convenience, including Aadhaar Letter, mAadhaar, and eAadhaar.
An Aadhaar PVC card is the same as an Aadhaar letter on paper. It is just an improved and convenient version of the Aadhaar Letter. After the public feedback and for the ease of carrying, the Aadhaar PVC card has been introduced. However, both are valid.
Understanding the Aadhaar PVC card and its functioning
UIDAI issues Aadhaar PVC cards as well as other types of Aadhaar cards. It’s a smart and compact form of a paper-like Aadhaar card that may be submitted or quoted for a variety of reasons. Secure QR code, hologram, micro text, ghost picture, guilloche pattern, issue date & print date, embossed Aadhaar logo are among the smart features printed on PVC material.
Why Should You Get an Aadhaar PVC Card?
UIDAI has made the Aadhaar card available in a variety of formats to make it as convenient as possible for users to carry. The following are the reasons why you should get an Aadhaar PVC card or a smart Aadhaar card:
- Because the Aadhaar PVC card is composed of PVC, it will not be distorted.
- It has the appearance of a credit or debit card, making it convenient to carry.
- It’s a clever replacement for a paper-like Aadhaar card.
- PVC Aadhaar cards are water-resistant, lightweight, and long-lasting.
The new security features added in the Aadhaar PVC Card have?
- High-quality printing and laminating
- The PVC Aadhaar card is more durable and portable.
- The most up-to-date security features are included on the Aadhaar PVC card.
- Because the Aadhaar PVC card is completely weatherproof, you may now carry it everywhere without worry of it being damaged, even in the rain.
- The Issue Date and the Print Date are security features on this card.
- On the all-new Aadhaar PVC card, the embossed Aadhaar Logo is embossed.
Residents without a registered cell phone number can order the new Aadhaar PVC card.
For a small cost, Aadhaar holders can have their Aadhaar details printed on a PVC card using UIDAI’s new ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ service. Those who do not have a registered mobile number can use a non-registered/alternate mobile number.
If you’re looking to purchase ID card printers for your company, this chart will assist you in determining the appropriate type of printer for your needs at a reasonable price. Installing a PVC ID cards printer in the office is a great one-time investment that will save the company time, resources, and energy that would have been wasted waiting for a third party to fulfil their printing demands. In conclusion, purchasing an ID card printer for this purpose will be a wise move for the organisation. Visit the website of Alankit for more information.
Read More :- The Wide-Ranging Benefits and Uses of PAN Card